10.25.2011

Harry Potter

Today I went to lunch with one of my good friends and she had her belly button pierced because she reached her goal weight! My husband was shocked that goal weights actually exist and couldn't believe that even I had one. Silly boys.
One of my favorite things to do in life since I was 7? is read books. One thing I've wanted since my love of books began was a library. I have saved all of my favorite books since I started to read with a goal of building the ultimate personal library. And I can reread books over and over. I am currently rereading this book...

I am a huge harry potter nerd and am not embarrassed to admit that I was at Universal Studios an hour before they opened so I could be one of the first people on the HP ride the first morning of our honeymoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment