10.10.2011

There are many perks to working as a nurse in the hospital. The obvious perk is working only three shifts a week even if they are 12 hour shifts. The second perk I am fully enjoying on this beautiful fall day. Getting called off if there aren't enough patients! I got to sleep in and am now enjoying catching up on my DVR.
I also cleaned my house. When buying a house, I thought it would be a great idea to choose a home I could live in my entire life. So I chose a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage home with a large backyard. And I absolutely love it. It is nice enough that it doesn't require any immediate work but I do have plans to remodel my house someday. Put in a new kitchen, remodel the bathrooms, finish the unfinished half of the basement, get new flooring, new windows, new light fixtures, etc. But it is such a pain in the neck to clean! Especially with two hairy dogs to constantly clean up after. But today I am throughly enjoying my newly cleaned house, a fall breeze through the open windows and listening to the neighborhood kids playing out in the street.
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds wonderful! I wish I have a big house! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete