4.02.2012

Casual Stella & Dot Style



(Top Target, Jewelry Stella & Dot)
Sharing my Vlog on my Blog. I FINALLY saw the Hunger games today and I wore comfortable clothes knowing I was going to be there for at least 2 hours and 45 minutes. Which means finishing the look with some more delicate, casual style of jewelry
Wearing Earrings: Soiree stud earrings
 Necklaces: Ever After Necklace, Tranquility Necklace
Bracelets: Moondance Bracelet, Nugget Wrap Bracelet in silver, Sole Bracelet, Toujours Bracelet
Rings: Sidewinder Ring, Stackable Deco Rings, Harmony Band Rings
Shop at www.stelladot.com/ashleyhaworth


Contact me for more information about getting all of this jewelry for free and becoming a Stylist for Stella & Dot!
Ashley Haworth
Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment