4.09.2012

The Ultimate Handbag

I have a huge collections of handbags of all sizes. I love them but it was getting to be such a pain to switch handbags and wallets all of the time. When Stella & Dot came out with their new style of handbags, I decided to add one to my samples so that I could show one at my trunk shows. I did not expect to fall in love this handbag and use it everyday instead of my Dooney & Bourke, Kate Spade, and Coach handbags. I LOVE this handbag. It's so versatile, the lambskin leather is so soft, and with the crossbody style I don't even notice I am wearing it. Here is a great video showing the 3 different ways you can use our Waverly Three Way Bag. Shop for this handbag here.


And while I'm on the topic of our handbags. Stella & Dot's April Style for a Steal includes our amazing clutches and wristlets. Shop these handbags on my eBoutique

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and Easter! Happy Monday!
Ashley Haworth
Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment