11.01.2011

Fajitas

I love cooking and baking. Although you might call me more of a recipe collector than a chef!  But my husband is incredibly picky. I was a vegetarian for two years before I met him and he is the reason I started eating meat again. He is not one of those typical meat and potato Montana men but is far from being a vegetarian. So I have been adapting my favorite recipes to suit the both of us. 
Tonight I made fajitas. Fajitas are not worthy of being photographed so you just need to trust me that this recipe is amazing and incredibly easy! 


Fajitas
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp paprika
pinch of cayenne pepper
juice of 1 lime
1 clove of garlic, crushed
2 T of vegetable oil (or olive oil!)
Bell peppers (I use all 4 flavors of bell peppers)
Meat (tofu is great in this recipe but chicken or shrimp are also good)

Mix the spices, set aside. Cook meat and mix with half of the spices. Add peppers, cook for several minutes and add the remaining spices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment